Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day5

It’s been great ever since I told Miya I liked her. The feeling of awkwardness I’ve been feeling whenever I tried approaching her is almost gone. It might have been just my imagination, but it also seemed as if Miya’s smile became more vibrant after that time. As if I’ve been seeing her smile for the first time.

We still continued seeing each other on the roof. There were times when I didn’t bring my lucky charm with me. Miya still continued to act disappointed every time I left it. Makes me wonder what it is the necklace has that amuses her so.

We never brought back the topic of my confession. I think she knew that talking about it will embarrass me. Every time we were up there, it seemed as if we could never run out of things to talk about. It was as if we could find something interesting in the daily occurrences of each other’s lives. I really like the feeling. I wish I could just somehow record these feelings and just get it back whenever I lose it.

I really don’t want to admit it. But I’ve been having some foreboding feeling that something’s bound to go wrong. The happier I get, the closer I feel to the moment when the axe falls on me. It’s as if I feel that I’m not meant to be happy.

I didn’t mention this to her since I don’t want to jinx it. Maybe it’s all just in my imagination. Maybe I found where I truly belong… and the person I’m meant to be with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment