Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day1

It was just like other days. Even if our teachers gave us a lot of assignments, I took time to check the school roof.

It was the end of another busy day. Strangely, as I arrived at the school roof to check, I saw her there, gazing at the setting sun. She heard me come in and turned to me with a smile.

“You really go up here everyday, don’t you, Izaki-kun?” she asked me.

“Um… yeah,” I replied, hoping she doesn’t find out that it was because of her that I do. “I usually don't see you here when we have homework, though. What’s with the change?” I asked.

She turned to look at the sunset before answering. “You’re right. I see you here every time I go up. Yet, we both act as if the other person isn’t here. So, right now I want to change that.”

I walked toward her left side and looked at the view with her. “You could have done that some other day…”

“No, I wanted to do it before I change my mind or hesitate,” she answered.

We stayed there and talked until around six pm. I really enjoyed myself, and I think she did as well. No topic in particular, just random things… She left after noticing the time, saying she had to go home. I waved goodbye to her. And she waved back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment